Reach First is a one-stop digital marketing agency that provides results-driven web solutions with measurable experience. Based in Canada, we are one of the most rapidly growing digital marketing agencies in the region.
We are looking for a results-driven and confident Finance Coordinator to manage and improve our organization’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations.
Duties for the Finance Coordinator will include:
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Prepare business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
- Make sure financial legal requirements are met.
- Developing financial reporting systems.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Processing payrolls and issuing payslips.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in finance or accounting.
- At least 1- 2years of proven experience in finance management.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals and financial reporting.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Experience in QuickBooks and XERO
- Annual Taxes.
- Finance related activities.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Solid analytical skills, understanding of business process and system optimization.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Congenial Work Environment
- Health Insurance
- Work-Life Balance
- Casual/Sick Leaves
- Annual Leaves
- Company Sponsored Events
- Transport Allowance
Salary Package: From Rs 40,000 – 60,000
Job Timings: 12 PM – 9 PM or 3 PM – 12 AM
Office Location: Bahria Town, Phase 4, Civic Center, Islamabad
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs40,000.00 – Rs60,000.00 per month
- XERO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quickbooks : 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Islamabad (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)