Job Title: Vodafone Online Digital Sales Advisor Work from Home
Job Description The Advisor I, Sales position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet for the purpose of selling basic products and services. This position is responsible for processing customer orders and sales, providing/receiving information, selling client products/service, as well as providing basic customer service support.
Vodafone Online Digital Sales Advisor Work from Home
£17,056 – £18,137 per annum plus bonuses and incentives
Do you want to be part of the future of Customer Communications?
Do you prefer to communicate via typing rather than talking? Then we have the role for you!
We need …… Enthusiastic, Highly Motivated Sales people who want to be rewarded for their hard work, with over £365,000 in advisor bonus paid out in one month! Our Online Sales advisors are the experts when it comes to looking after customers and making them happy. Whether you’re online chatting to existing customers, or potential new ones, you’re friendly, helpful and positive approach will leave them feeling valued. If you are driven to achieve sales targets, you could be just the person we’re looking for!
What is in it for me?
- You get to join a secure global company that truly value their staff
- Salary: £8.20 – £8.77
- You will receive excellent virtual training for 2 weeks along with a group of other new starters
- You can work from the safety of your own home with ongoing support and coaching from your team leader and team members
- Fortnightly Pay
- Monthly Bonuses/Incentives (anything from £200 – £900 per month in cash or vouchers depending on the campaign and your performance)
- Discounted Vodafone plan for yourself up to 80%
- Company Staff Discounts on Virgin Media, O2 UK, UK, AXA Insurance, and various online shopping and high street retailers.
- Gain NVQ in Sales (Site specific)
- Free healthcare cover for you and your dependants after one year, along with company pension scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday per year
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience of online chat would be beneficial, but not essential
- A background in Customer Sales or Customer Service (minimum 6 months)
- Excellent written communication skills including grammar and spelling.
- Computer literate with fast and accurate keyboard skills.
- The ability to multitask to complete multiple chats
- The ability to meet KPI’s
If the above sounds like you AND you have:
- 6 months previous customer service experience
- A quiet place to work at home
- Good broadband connection (10mbps or above)
Then read on….
What does the job involve?
- Web chat is one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas in our business – it’s the instant pop up chats you’re probably familiar with when shopping online that allows you to engage with an agent immediately.
- You will be handling online Chats from customers who want to take out a new contract with Vodafone or existing customers who are seeking to renew their current contract.
- You will need excellent written communication and persuasion skills to encourage them to buy.
- You will hold multiple online chat conversations and will need excellent English grammar & spelling skills as this is a written based Customer Sales role.
- Working on a rotational shift pattern between the hours of 8am – 9pm Monday to Sunday
What are you waiting for? We can’t wait to meet you!
As this is a Work from Home opportunity, you must have the space and ability to plug a desktop computer into your internet router via Ethernet. Wi-Fi is not available.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Location: Work at Home, London, UK
Time Type: Full time